Audit Prep Services has deep experience in managing the financial audit process, which is our sole focus. By specializing, we simplify your job: Right Answers. Faster Audits. Peace of Mind.
Our team of experts brings years of experience to each audit. We have prepared for many audits, including those for reverse mergers, initial public offerings, acquisitions and routine 10-K and 10-Q filings. We also work with private companies.
Our project leaders are CPAs who were audit managers or senior managers at Big 4 accounting firms. In addition, they usually have controller experience, so they understand the company’s perspective. Assisting them are former audit senior associates that specialize in account reconciliation and analysis.
Our services are broken down into the following areas.
- Audit Readiness Review
- Selection of Audit Firm
- Communication and Planning with the Audit Firm
- Account Reconciliation
- Preparation of Audit Schedules
- Technical Research and Writing Technical Memos
- Consultation with the SEC or AICPA
- Preparation of Checklists
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Preparation of Financial Sections of SEC Filings
- Interfacing with the Auditors
We can do the whole thing, or any part you wish. We take the worry out of getting through the audit.